All of our stock is available for purchase online – and you can either collect in-store or have your books posted to you.
If you’re a Tower Hamlets resident, postage is free for orders over £15.
Please fill in all of your details at check-out (including delivery address, even for ‘Click & Collect’ or Tower Hamlets orders) before selecting a delivery option.
We’ll email once your order is ready for collection or to confirm it has been despatched – we aim to process your order within one working day.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like a recommendation, please get in touch – we can order most books within two working days.
Thanks so much for shopping with us!
- Experiments in Imagining Otherwise – Lola Olufemi£13.50
- Will To Change: Men, Masculinity, and Love – Bell Hooks£13.99
- The Right to Sex – Amia Srinivasan£20.00
- Caliban and the Witch – Federici Silvia£10.99
- Ain’t I a Woman – bell hooks£18.99
- The Transgender Issue: An Argument for Justice – Shon Faye£20.00
- Across Seven Seas and Thirteen Rivers£10.00
- Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper – Hallie Rubenhold£9.99
- Brutalist London Map: 2015 –£8.00
- Auschwitz and East London£5.00
- The Shoreditch Tales – Carolyn Clark£10.95
- Spitalfields: Two Thousand Years of English History in One Neighbourhood – Dan Cruickshank£15.99
- Don’t Worry, Little Crab – Chris Haughton£7.99
- Perfectly Polite Penguins – Georgiana Deutsch£6.99
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse – Charlie Mackesy£16.99
- Where the Wild Things are – Maurice Sendak£6.99
- Paper Planes: 25 Superdynamic Aeroplanes to Make and Fly – David Mitchell£4.99
- Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth – A Special Ed – Oliver Jeffers£16.99
- East: 120 Vegetarian and Vegan recipes from Bangalore to Beijing – Meera Sodha£20.00
- Ottolenghi FLAVOUR – Yotam Ottolenghi£27.00
- Dishoom: From Bombay with Love – Kavi Thakrar£26.00
- Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. – Nigella Lawson£26.00
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking – Samin Nosrat£30.00
- Nadiya bakes – Nadiya Hussain£22.00
East London History
- Mission Economy – Mariana Mazzucato£10.99
- How to Relax – Thich Nhat Hanh£5.00
- How to Love – Thich Nhat Hanh£5.00
- The Art of Living – Thich Nhat Hanh£12.99
- The Pocket Thich Nhat Hanh – Hanh, Thich Nhat£8.99
- Present Moment, Wonderful Moment – Thich Nhat Hanh£12.99
- Three Little Vikings – Bethan Woollvin£7.99
- The Little Squirrel Who Worried – Katie O’Donoghue£11.99
- Japanese Color Harmony Dictionary: Modern Colors of Japan – Teruko Sakurai£14.99
- The Raptures – Jan Carson£14.99
- Recovery – Gavin Francis£4.99
- Violeta – Isabel Allende£16.99
- What You Have Heard Is True: A Memoir of Witness and Resistance – Carolyn Forche£25.00
- The Family Tree – Sairish Hussain£8.99
- Eleven Hours: A Novel Illuminating the Most Life-Altering Experience of Any Woma – Pamela Erens£8.99
- An Abolitionist’s Handbook – Patrisse Cullors£16.99
- Lost Connections: Why You’re Depressed and How to Find Hope – Johann Hari£8.99
- The Warden – Anthony Trollope£6.99