All of our stock is available for purchase online – and you can either collect in-store or have your books posted to you.
If you’re a Tower Hamlets resident, postage is free for orders over £15.
Please fill in all of your details at check-out (including delivery address, even for ‘Click & Collect’ or Tower Hamlets orders) before selecting a delivery option.
We’ll email once your order is ready for collection or to confirm it has been despatched – we aim to process your order within one working day.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like a recommendation, please get in touch – we can order most books within two working days.
Thanks so much for shopping with us!
- Tomorrow Sex Will Be Good Again – Katherine Angel£8.99
- Experiments in Imagining Otherwise – Lola Olufemi£12.99
- Will To Change: Men, Masculinity, and Love – Bell Hooks£14.99
- Simians, Cyborgs, and Women – Donna Jeanne Haraway£19.95
- Epistemology of the Closet – Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick£29.00
- The Right to Sex – Amia Srinivasan£20.00
- Across Seven Seas and Thirteen Rivers£15.00
- Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper – Hallie Rubenhold£9.99
- Brutalist London Map: 2015 –£8.00
- Auschwitz and East London£5.00
- The Shoreditch Tales – Carolyn Clark£0.00
- Spitalfields: Two Thousand Years of English History in One Neighbourhood – Dan Cruickshank£15.99
- Where the Wild Things are – Maurice Sendak£6.99
- Don’t Worry, Little Crab – Chris Haughton£7.99
- Perfectly Polite Penguins – Georgiana Deutsch£6.99
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse – Charlie Mackesy£16.99
- Paper Planes: 25 Superdynamic Aeroplanes to Make and Fly – David Mitchell£4.99
- Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth – A Special Ed – Oliver Jeffers£16.99
- East: 120 Vegetarian and Vegan recipes from Bangalore to Beijing – Meera Sodha£20.00
- Ottolenghi FLAVOUR – Yotam Ottolenghi£27.00
- Dishoom: From Bombay with Love – Kavi Thakrar£26.00
- Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. – Nigella Lawson£26.00
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking – Samin Nosrat£35.00
- Nadiya bakes – Nadiya Hussain£22.00
- Before We Were Trans – Kit Heyam£20.00
- The Philosophy of Curry – Sejal Sukhadwala£10.00
- Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins£7.99
- The Rise and Fall of the Neoliberal Order – Gary Gerstle£22.99
- Ghost Signs – Stu Hennigan£12.00
- London’s Markets – Andrew Kershman£9.99
- Too Late to Turn Back – Barbara Greene£9.99
- Committed Writings – Albert Camus£10.99
- Living Pictures – Polina Barskova£10.99
- All Our Yesterdays – Natalia Ginzburg£10.99
- Still Born – Guadalupe Nettel£12.99
- The Kingdom of Sand – Andrew Holleran£14.99