All of our stock is available for purchase online – and you can either collect in-store or have your books posted to you.
If you’re a Tower Hamlets resident, postage is free for orders over £15.
Please fill in all of your details at check-out (including delivery address, even for ‘Click & Collect’ or Tower Hamlets orders) before selecting a delivery option.
We’ll email once your order is ready for collection or to confirm it has been despatched – we aim to process your order within one working day.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like a recommendation, please get in touch – we can order most books within two working days.
Thanks so much for shopping with us!
- Across Seven Seas and Thirteen Rivers£15.00
- London Feeds Itself – Jonathan Nunn£18.99
- Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper – Hallie Rubenhold£10.99
- My Poplar Eastenders – Carrie Lumsden£5.00
- Brutalist London Map: 2015 –£8.00
- Survival Programmes – Exit Photography Group (Nicholas Battye/Chris Steele-Perkins/Paul Trevor).£50.00
- Where the Wild Things are – Maurice Sendak£6.99
- Don’t Worry, Little Crab – Chris Haughton£7.99
- Perfectly Polite Penguins – Georgiana Deutsch£6.99
- Paper Planes: 25 Superdynamic Aeroplanes to Make and Fly – David Mitchell£4.99
- Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth – A Special Ed – Oliver Jeffers£16.99
- London Noisy Book: A Press-the-page Sound Book – NA£14.99
- East: 120 Vegetarian and Vegan recipes from Bangalore to Beijing – Meera Sodha£20.00
- Ottolenghi FLAVOUR – Yotam Ottolenghi£27.00
- Dishoom: From Bombay with Love – Kavi Thakrar£26.00
- Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. – Nigella Lawson£26.00
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking – Samin Nosrat£35.00
- Nadiya bakes – Nadiya Hussain£22.00
- The Grumpus – Alex T. Smith£14.99
- The Tattoo Murder Case – Akimitsu Takagi£8.99
- Radwinter To Beeleigh Abbey – ,£5.00
- Whipping Girl – Julia Serano£15.99
- Children of the Quicksands – Efua Traor?£7.99
- The Ash House – Angharad Walker£7.99
- Nisha’s War – Dan Smith£7.99
- The Bear Who Sailed the Ocean on an Iceberg – Emily Critchley£7.99
- How to Save the World With a Chicken and an Egg – Emma Shevah£6.99
- Maddy Yip’s Guide to Life – Sue Cheung£7.99
- The Monster Maker – Gareth P. Jones£6.99
- The Time Traveller and the Tiger – Tania Unsworth£7.99