All of our stock is available for purchase online – and you can either collect in-store or have your books posted to you.
If you’re a Tower Hamlets resident, postage is free for orders over £15.
Please fill in all of your details at check-out (including delivery address, even for ‘Click & Collect’ or Tower Hamlets orders) before selecting a delivery option.
We’ll email once your order is ready for collection or to confirm it has been despatched – we aim to process your order within one working day.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like a recommendation, please get in touch – we can order most books within two working days.
Thanks so much for shopping with us!
- Experiments in Imagining Otherwise – Lola Olufemi£13.50
- Will To Change: Men, Masculinity, and Love – Bell Hooks£13.99
- The Right to Sex – Amia Srinivasan£20.00
- Caliban and the Witch – Federici Silvia£10.99
- Ain’t I a Woman – bell hooks£18.99
- The Transgender Issue: An Argument for Justice – Shon Faye£20.00
- Across Seven Seas and Thirteen Rivers£10.00
- Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper – Hallie Rubenhold£9.99
- Brutalist London Map: 2015 –£8.00
- Auschwitz and East London£5.00
- The Shoreditch Tales – Carolyn Clark£10.95
- Spitalfields: Two Thousand Years of English History in One Neighbourhood – Dan Cruickshank£15.99
- Don’t Worry, Little Crab – Chris Haughton£7.99
- Perfectly Polite Penguins – Georgiana Deutsch£6.99
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse – Charlie Mackesy£16.99
- Where the Wild Things are – Maurice Sendak£6.99
- Paper Planes: 25 Superdynamic Aeroplanes to Make and Fly – David Mitchell£4.99
- Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth – A Special Ed – Oliver Jeffers£16.99
- East: 120 Vegetarian and Vegan recipes from Bangalore to Beijing – Meera Sodha£20.00
- Ottolenghi FLAVOUR – Yotam Ottolenghi£27.00
- Dishoom: From Bombay with Love – Kavi Thakrar£26.00
- Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. – Nigella Lawson£26.00
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking – Samin Nosrat£30.00
- Nadiya bakes – Nadiya Hussain£22.00
East London History
- Emotional Intelligence – Daniel Goleman£10.99
- Refractive Africa – Will Alexander£10.99
- Lights on Cotton Rock – David Litchfield£6.99
- Big Green Book of Beginner Books – Dr. Seuss£12.99
- One Friday in April – Donald Antrim£14.99
- Worn – Sofi Thanhauser£20.00
- The Last One – Fatima Daas£9.99
- English Journey – J. B. Priestley£9.99
- The Decay of the Angel – Yukio Mishima£9.99
- Runaway Horses – Yukio Mishima£9.99
- The Temple of Dawn – Yukio Mishima£9.99
- You Shall Know Our Velocity – Dave Eggers£8.99
- Travels with Herodotus – Ryszard Kapuscinski£9.99
- On the Good Life – Marcus Tullius Cicero£9.99
- When the Adults Change, Everything Changes: Seismic shifts in school behaviour – Paul Dix£16.99
- Introducing Anthropology – Laura Pountney£24.99
- What If… – Samantha Berger£12.99
- Thin Places – Dochartaigh, Ke n?£9.99